Want to cut through the information clutter? Does your brand stir emotions? Is it personal? Memorable?
Well, here’s how it’s done. You must see this beautiful presentation for ‘Chocolates together with Attitude’ by Danish firm Bessermachen Design aka BrandHouse.com
The idea is based on using 12 chocolate flavors depicted as individuals. Talk about a brand with personality! Evoke emotion, segmenting your target and use visuals not text.
Rocket scientists study rockets. Marketers should study humans!
A fascinating video about consumer behavior. Learn what really motivates people to buy your products/services.
From the TipTapLab.com site:
” …. the acclaimed author of “Spent” and “Mating Minds”, as well as a psychology professor at NYU’s Stearn School of Business, Geoffrey Miller and VP of Research, Kyle Thomas, explain how nonconscious motivations drive consumer behavior. Don’t have an hour right now? Read through the key takeaways or ...
Digital Revolution. Here we go again.
So did you think things have changed enough! We haven’t seen anything yet. It’s simply foolish not to view these slides. This is a revolution. Remember the horse and buggy v. the Model T? Well, buckle your seat belt (pun intended). This will change more than just transportation. From art to education to shopping to loans … EVERYTHING!
From Business Insider:
“No one in the entire world is as good at summarizing the state of the ...
You will be Googled. Job recruiters, College admissions, Girl or Boyfriends, Loan officers, Credit cards companies, even the law – all will Google you. Ignore your online results at your own peril.
– Guider.com votes it the Best Online Reputation Tool of the decade.
WHY: When you Google your name do you show up … or someone with the same name? Horror stories abound. One of the founders of ...
To make profit, feel fulfilled and have time to smell the roses … you need a niche. A niche of people with a need you have a passion to fill. Put away the shotgun and take out the rifle. Here are useful resources to find your perfect target market.
Profits, Targets & Online Marketing
We’re all about profit. Profit as defined by the theory in Thou Shall Prosper.
We summarize it like this: Profit is a measure of ...
Think an outdated website doesn’t affect your business? Better check out the results of this ConsumerWebWatch.org study – How Do People Evaluate a Web Site’s Credibility?.
Even we were surprised to see that 46% of respondents cited DESIGN LOOK as affecting a website’s credibility. Wow. Next closest was Information Design/Structure at 28.5%.
Here’s a link to the study:
We also downloaded the study as a PDF as these things sometimes disappear from the web ...
Link from http://networkedblogs.com/rNMbj
Article from http://www.flyteblog.com/
Web Design Tips:
- To increase contact form conversion rates keep the number of fields to 5 or less.
- Good web design is not just about pretty pictures. It’s also about having a user-centric philosophy.
- When designing a web ...
Your website is the most powerful tool in your marketing kit. It is the place people go to learn more about your company and your services. It ...
- Gathering of information related to site content
- Website Name (Domain Name) Research
- Competition Researched
- Website Title Chosen
- Website Host Research
- Website Host Chosen and Registered $
- Website Name Chosen
- Website Name Purchase $
- Website Structure and Organization Established
- Link Exchange Researched
- Link Exchange Page Set Up
- Articles/Resources Provided/Researched
- Articles/Resources Chosen
- Advertising Inclusion Implemented
- Search Engine Submission Prepared
- Search Engine Submission Implemented $
- Review Search Engine Submission Results (1-4 months after public release)
- Artwork Compiled
- Logo Designed or Prepared as Digital Art
- Color Scheme Research and Presented
- Layout Design Research and Presented
- Color Scheme Chosen
- Layout/Design Chosen
- HTML and